Expanding your book marketing and branding possibilities
If you consider yourself a writer, then you probably intend to write more than one book. If you are considering self-publishing, why not just take the leap and start out as your own publisher in preparation for larger marketing possibilities. Creating a publishing company gives you opportunities to promote and market multiple books in one place using an umbrella publishing company website and promotional materials. When it works for your books, you can use that branding and expertise to publish books by other authors.
Publishing Company Branding & Logo
Part of the publishing company strategy is to create an image of legitimacy to your publications. Branding starts with a logo or trademark created from your company name that will be used on all the publications and marketing for your publications.
We offer logo, website, and marketing design services to help you create the perfect impression for your publishing company branding.
Marketing and Promotional Materials
A publishing company uses their marketing campaigns to promote their complete line of books. Where a flyer or marketing materials designed to promote a single book are useful, a marketing campaign that includes multiple books is a more efficient marketing strategy. Marketing multiple books will introduce retailers, libraries, book clubs, and readers to more opportunities to buy books they are confident they will enjoy. Once they are fans this marketing strategy will keep them coming back to a brand they trust.
Publishing Company website development
A publishing company website is an important tool in branding and marketing your line of publications. The website development includes a installing a secure content management system that can include many important functions like a calendar of events, newsletter, blog, e-zine, social network linking, and many more. The site can also include a shopping cart selling and managing print book orders, and e-books with automatic download link notification to the customer after payment. An easy-to-learn online administration panel allows your to add and update website content, and manage products, customer orders and shipping for online orders.
Web site development services include:
- Site Planning: Define a site’s strategy and objectives.
- Design: Create the mood, style and layout of the site.
- Development: Install CMS (Content Management System) and all necessary plugins to accomplish the site’s strategy and objectives.
- SEO: Search Engine Optimization is created from site content using meta tags and key words matching the text in the page content. Any additional SEO can be developed on an as needed, or scheduled basis, as search engine site ranking is compared to objectives.
- Testing: Tests for both functionality and objectives.
- Publishing: Make all site content public and visible to the world wide web. Submit website to search engines.
- Maintenance: Updating the CMS and plugins, security, and site content, is available on an as needed, or scheduled basis.