Complete Book Design Services for Self-Publishing your book
Cover 2 Cover Book Design has a complete line of book cover and layout design services to help you self-publish your book. We design covers and layouts for all types of books including fiction and non-fiction novels, financial and legal manuals, educational textbooks, illustrated children’s books, poetry books, memoirs and any other type of book or publication.
Ingram Spark POD and Book Distribution
Cover 2 Cover Book Design highly recommends IngramSpark for your Print-On-Demand and book distribution needs. We have years of experience working with authors to prepare their files for upload and distribution through IngramSpark.
We offer our book cover and layout design services to all writers and authors, no matter what level of experience or record of previous publication. If you are thinking of self-publishing and marketing your book on your own, we can assist you with the extra service and knowledge that it takes to present a polished and finished product to the public.
All types of books and publications
- Simple and illustrated Cookbooks
- Christian and religious books and manuscripts
- Illustrated Children’s books
- Youth and young adult books
- Do-it-yourself and Self-help books
- Diet and exercise books
- Story books and novels
- Educational, software, and training manuals
- Poetry books
- Historical books and photograph albums
- Biographies and memoirs
- Arts and crafts instruction books
- Inspirational books
- Financial and business books
- Romance and Fantasy novels
- Magazines, newsletters, and periodicals
- Western novels
- Coffee table books
- and any other type of book…
Cover 2 Cover offers each of our book cover and layout design services separately or as a complete package with discounts for multiple services.
We can help you through every step of the publishing process
with friendly, professional service.
Our book design services include:
Let us design a unique and creative book cover that will get the attention of your target audience. Our Complete Cover Design includes personalized service to make sure your cover cover design dream come true.
A print book cover design includes the front, back and spine combined in one file, and the inside page layout as a separate file. An eBook cover design includes a front cover to embed in the eBook file, and for listing the book online. All our cover designs include free cover images for listing on retailers. we include a free 3D book image for marketing and promoting in emails, websites, blogs, and in printed materials such a flyers, postcards, banners, and trade show booth designs. Our expertise is here to design these marketing projects to best showcase your book.
Tell us your ideas or leave it up to our creative imagination. Either way, you will have multiple choices, input, and final approval in the creation of your cover.
After approval of your cover you will be provided a complete cover in a PDF printer-ready file, with no hassles, no rejections for errors, or problems with printer specifications. We get it right the first time.
If your file is not currently in an electronic format, it will need to be typeset. Cover 2 Cover can work from typewriter copy, handwritten materials, copies, or printed manuscripts. We will discuss the various ways this can be done without jeopardizing your original materials and ways to streamline the process.
If your files are already in an electronic format or text document, you are ready for formatting. Our formatting services will give your document a more professional look.
We specialize in a children’s book layout of all types. If you already have your illustrations we can turn them into a professionally designed book with imaginative and creative touches that will dazzle your readers. We offer a free evaluation to determine illustration quality, and consultation assure you understand the process and help determining book size, and binding options.
If you will be sending your book or document to a printer, you will need a PDF that meets your printer’s specifications. Microsoft Word is not meant to be used to produce a file with this level of sophistication. We use professional page layout programs to create a high resolution document that will have the correct font and image information for your printer. Our page layout services include:
- Creative page layout design that will compliment your book and meet the needs of your target audience, like large print for the elderly.
- Use appropriate column width and page margins, paragraph indents and spacing, fonts, type sizes, and chapter titles.
- Use design and formatting to reach a target page count for your book. We can offer options to increase or decrease your page count using type size, page margins, alternate fonts, and creative layout enhancements.
- We create easy to follow, aesthetically pleasing layouts for all types of books. This includes cookbooks, complex layouts, and multi-level document for non-fiction textbooks, educational, Biblical, and religious publication.
- Help to determine the best trim size for your genre and target audience. IngramSpark has a very helpful chart of their standard book sizes and which qualify for certain marketing options.
- Prepare illustrations, photos, and other images to the correct resolution, scale, file type, and print color format.
- Produce a final cover and layout file ready to upload to IngramSpark with no mistakes or cost for changing files. We get it right the first time.
Fiction and Nonfiction
We can edit your writing: fiction or nonfiction, book manuscripts, query letters, course assignments, articles, dissertations, newsletters, or anything at all, and we can create text for you based upon your specifications. Our editing services include research and fact checking to assure your manuscript does not contain factual errors.
We can turn your writing into a highly polished piece of work. No job is too big or too small. Our rates are very reasonable, and your date requests are honored. We welcome questions at any point in the process. Just give us a call to discuss the type and level of editing we suggest for your manuscript.
Sell your books online. A web site is an excellent way to promote and sell your books. It will also help inform readers of special events like book signings or personal appearances. Fans can find out about your recent books and publications, send fan mail, and provide valuable feedback. We will work with you to make your web site a creative, and unique place to promote your books. And, we make it very affordable.