Complete Book Design Services from Cover to Cover
Cover 2 Cover Book Design offers a complete line of services to help you publish your book. Whether it’s a collection of recipes, a financial or educational manuscript, an illustrated story for children, a family member’s cherished poems, or a first novel, we have the expertise to help turn it into a professional publication.
Ingram Spark POD and Book Distribution
Cover 2 Cover Book Design highly recommends Ingram Spark for your Print-On-Demand and book distribution needs. We have years of experience working with authors to prepare their files for upload and distribution through Ingram Spark.
We offer our services to all writers and authors, no matter what level of experience or record of previous publication. If you are thinking of self-publishing and marketing your book on your own, we can assist you with the extras service and knowledge that it takes to present a polished and finished product to the public.
All types of books and publications
- Cookbooks, both simple and illustrated
- Christian and religious books and manuscripts
- Illustrated children’s books
- Youth and young adult books
- Do-it-yourself and Self-help books
- Diet and exercise books
- Story books and novels
- Educational, software and training manuals
- Poetry books
- Historical books and photograph albums
- Biographies and memoirs
- Arts and crafts instruction books
- Inspiration books
- Financial and business books
- Romance and Fantasy novels
- Magazines, newsletters and periodicals
- Western novels
- Coffee table books
- and any other type of book…
Cover 2 Cover offers each of our services separately
or as a complete package with discounts for multiple services.
We can help you through every step of the publishing process
with friendly, professional service.
Our book design services include:
Unique and creative covers designed to get the attention of your target audience. For print versions of a book that includes from front cover to back cover and the spine in between. For eBooks you will receive all images necessary for listing on retailers and extra images for marketing and promotion electronically in emails, on websites and blogs; and in materials like printed flyers, postcards, banners and trade show booth design. Our expertise is here to design these marketing projects to best showcase your book.
Tell us your ideas or leave it up to our creative imagination. Either way, you will have multiple choices, input and final approval in the creation of your cover.
After approval of your cover you will be provided a complete cover in a PDF printer ready file. No hassles, no rejections for errors or problems with printer specifications. We get it right the first time.
If your files are not currently in an electronic format it will need to be typeset. Cover 2 Cover can work from typewriter copy, handwritten materials, copies or printed manuscripts. We will discuss the various ways this can be done without jeopardizing your original materials and ways to streamline the process.
If your files are already in an electronic format or text document you are ready for formatting. Our formatting services will give your document a more professional look.
Layout using your illustrations. It is very important that you understand the basic book trim sizes, page bleeds, printing process, and binding types before venturing into the illustration of a book.
If you will be sending your book or document to a printer, you will need a PDF that meets your printers postscript specifications. Word is not meant to be used to produce this level of sophistication. We use professional page layout programs to create a high resolution document that will have the correct font and image information for your printer. Our page layout services include:
- Design a page layout using appropriate column width and page margins, paragraph indents and spacing, fonts, type sizes, and chapter titles that will compliment your book and meet the needs of your target audience (i.e. large print for the elderly).
- Use design and formatting to reach a target page count for your book. We can offer options to increase or decrease your page count using type size, page margins, alternate fonts, and creative layout enhancements.
- We create easy to follow, aesthetically pleasing layouts from simple novels to complex, multi-level document for legal, educational, Biblical and religious publication.
- Help you determine the appropriate trim size for your book for your genre and target audience. Ingram Spark has a very helpful chart of their standard book sizes, and which qualify for cartain marketing options.
- Prepare illustrations, photos, and other images, to the correct resolution, scale, file type and print color format.
- Creating a file that is ready to upload to Ingram Spark to print a complete book with no additional work or cost of changing files. We get it right the first time.
Fiction and Nonfiction
We can edit your writing: fiction or nonfiction, book manuscripts, query letters, course assignments, articles, dissertations, newsletters, or anything at all, and we can create text for you based upon your specifications. We can also do research for your projects. Regardless of the project, we can turn your writing into a highly polished piece of work. No job is too big or too small; our rates are very reasonable, and your date requests are honored. Because your satisfaction is our main goal, we also welcome your questions at any point in the process. Just give us a call to discuss the type of editing your manuscript will require and our prices. (You will find our prices to be surprisingly low.)
Sell your books online. A web site is excellent way to promote and even sell your book. A web site helps inform readers of special events like book signings or personal appearances. Fans can find out about your recent books and publications, send fan mail and provide valuable feedback. We will work with you to make your web site a creative, unique and personalized place that promotes you and your work. And, we make it is very affordable.